Experience everyday convenience no matter where you are
Enjoy borderless convenience for you and your loved ones this festive season with HSBC Everyday Global Account. The all-in-one bank account for your everyday needs here in Malaysia and overseas.
With up to 11 currencies all in one account, for you and your loved ones' everyday needs anytime, anywhere.
An everyday account for everyday rewards, every step of the way.
Unlock everyday rewards and enjoy more savings.
Pay bills, deposit & transfer your salary with the convenience of a single account with zero account fees.
Buy, save, transfer and spend in 11 currencies including RM.
Available currencies :
Open an account now
How your Everyday Global Account can help you in every way
- Save more with discounts when you use your debit card here and around the world
Get more mileage when you pay bills, deposit & transfer your salary:
- RM0 monthly account fee and no minimum balance
- RM0 debit card issuance and annual fees
- Pay bills easily via Online and Mobile Banking with JomPay to over 5,000 billers
- Make payments and receive funds in 11 currencies within 1 account
- Manage, view and make online transfer to all your worldwide HSBC personal accounts instantly with Global Transfers4
Switch currencies like time zones where you can buy, save, transfer and spend in 11 currencies, anywhere, anytime in one account:
- Access competitive real-time rates
- Transfer currencies within your account instantly
- 24/7 access to your currencies
Shop and travel
Carry your global account in your pocket 24/7. The Everyday Global multicurrency debit card is perfect for:
Additional benefits at your fingertips
Apply online in minutes
Open a new bank account online with us in just 3 simple steps.
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch with you.
For foreigners in Malaysia, please leave your contact details and we will be in touch with you.
For new customers, it only takes 3 steps to apply for an account online
Select your account and apply
For better browsing experience, please access via latest version of Chrome and Safari.