HSBC Structured Investments
Combining traditional securities with non-traditional financial instruments, Structured Investments will help meet your specific investment needs.
Get started with Structured Investments
What are Structured Investments?
Structured Investment is packaged investment product that combines traditional securities (e.g. bond) with non-traditional financial instrument (e.g. equity options). It is created to meet specific investment needs that cannot be met from standardized financial instrument.
The strength of Structured Investment lies in its flexibility and tailored approach to investing. Structured Investment can be extensively customised to meet your investment risk/return profile, market outlook and investment objectives. These objectives may include capital protection, diversification, enhanced return, regular income, tax/regulation optimisation, and access to non-traditional asset classes.
You can choose from various structures with returns dependent upon movements of a predetermined index, equity, currency exchange rate or interbank rate benchmark. For example:
- HSBC Principal Protected Participation Structured Product offers you the opportunity to capitalise on upside potential of your preferred equity or index to earn an enhanced return
- HSBC Principal Protected Absolute Performance Structured Product offers you the opportunity to earn a positive return not only when underlying equity/index price goes up but also when the underlying price goes down
- HSBC Principal Protected Range Accrual Interest Rate Linked Structured Product offers you the opportunity to capitalise on range bound view of market rates to earn regular profit payment higher than fixed deposit
- HSBC Principal Protected Digital Lock-In Equity/Index Linked Structured Product offers you the opportunity to earn regular profit payment higher than term deposit rate when the underlying equities/indices stay above a predetermined level (e.g. 90% of initial price)
- HSBC Non-Principal Protected MaxMin Autocallable Structured Product offer investor the opportunity to earn potential regular coupon payment higher than term deposit rate when the underlying equities/indices stay above a predetermined level that is lower than current underlying price (Knock In Level)
Visit us in person to get started with Structured Investments.
Frequently asked questions
Things you should know
WARNING: THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET/REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION. THIS STRUCTURED INVESTMENT IS NOT PROTECTED BY PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA.
Stay informed with the latest wealth insights
Asset Class Views
Access regular Asset Class Views and stay informed with the latest economic and market update.
Need a fresh perspective? Get the latest insights into Asset Class Views, FX Insights, ESG Insights, Market Outlook and Wealth Needs anytime, anywhere.