Your Premier banking experience
From extended privileges for your family, to building a legacy as you invest for the future, HSBC Premier has you and your loved ones' best interests in mind at every stage in life.
Find out how you can be an HSBC Premier customer today.
Discover HSBC Premier's life full of premier services and support
Premier around the world
Your Premier status is recognised worldwide, so you'll get seamless support no matter how far from home you are.
Build a Premier legacy
Share your Premier experience by extending your Premier privileges to your family5. We'll support you at every step of your journey to build a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
Premier wealth support
Your dedicated Premier Relationship Manager and our team of Wealth Specialists are here to help you and your family manage and grow your wealth portfolios.
Exclusive Premier privileges
HSBC Premier enriches your life with a range of exclusive privileges and benefits, whether it's for work or play.
New to HSBC
Start opening your account right away and get an instant decision.
Existing HSBC customer
Book an appointment and we'll guide you through the process of becoming an HSBC Premier customer.
Premier around the world
- Worldwide HSBC Premier status recognition
- Pre-arrival cross-border account opening support1
- With an HSBC Everyday Global Account2 get access to 11 currencies in one account with zero fee international transfers3 between your HSBC accounts
- Free withdrawals from HSBC ATMs in 23 countries4
- Global assistance 24/7
Premier for your family
- Premier status extension5 for your spouse and up to 2 children
- A dedicated Premier Relationship Manager and Wealth Specialist for your whole family
- Preferential rates for all deposits, loans and wealth products, for the whole family
- Multi-generational mortgage access
- Protection coverage across 3 generations with FamilyCare
- Education loans with preferential rates to support your child's education
- Complimentary consultation and support for overseas university admission (PrepWorks)6
- Cashback for savings into your child's Premier Junior Savers account7
Premier Wealth Support
- Remote wealth management
- A wealth starter kit for first-time investors and wealth expertise for all investors
- Real-time foreign exchange rates with preferential pricing
- Consolidated wealth insights on a single online platform
Exclusive Premier privileges
How to become an HSBC Premier customer
An HSBC Premier account fee of RM150 (and applicable tax, if any) will be applied for any month you don't meet the Premier eligibility criteria.
Things you should know
HSBC Premier Eligibility
Important to note: The Customer must also inform the bank every time when they switched their qualification on eligibility criteria (for eg, previously eligible via Total Relationship Balance criteria and changed to Premier in One, Premier In All (P1PA), Premier Mortgage or other eligibility criteria) failing which their eligibility may not be captured and the monthly account fee maybe charged.
How to apply
You might also be interested in
Open an Everyday Global Account today.
Support your child's education with personal financing-i from as low as RM96 monthly payments.
Valid till 31 December 2021
Frequently asked questions
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad 198401015221 (127776-V). Member of PIDM. The material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC).
2Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. HSBC Premier customers enjoy zero overseas cash withdrawal fees across all ATM machines worldwide. For more information, please visit HSBC Everyday Global Account at hsbc.com.my/ega.
3HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers only. Instant foreign currency to foreign currency exchange transfer is available 24 hours 7 days. Transfer involving Ringgit Malaysia is from Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3pm. If you perform any transfer outside those hours, the actual amount to be debited will be based on the next business day's exchange rate.
4Applicable to successful retail purchases, online shopping and cash withdrawals performed with Visa Debit Card under the supported currencies only. For supported currencies: If you do not have sufficient foreign currency to complete a transaction, we will convert at prevailing rate as determined by the bank and bill you in Ringgit Malaysia. For unsupported currencies: The entire transaction amount shall be converted at a prevailing rate as determined by Visa International and billed to you in Ringgit Malaysia, except for cash withdrawals performed via HSBC Group ATMs (GATS) which the withdrawn amount will be automatically converted to Ringgit Malaysia at the prevailing rate as determined by the bank.
- Total Relationship Balances of at least RM200,000 at all times
- Premier Mortgage of at least RM1,000,000
- Premier by Perks@Work with salary crediting of RM16,500. Premier Family extension to child will expire on his/her28th birthday. Thereafter, the child would need to meet Premier eligibility on their own to continue to enjoy fee waiver and if the customer fails to meet any of the above eligibility criteria, monthly account fee of the RM150 (and applicable tax, if any) will be charged.
6PrepWorks Terms and Conditions apply. Exclusively for HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card, HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card and HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card customers in Malaysia only and subject to appointments only and on first come, first served basis. Valid until 31 December 2021.
7Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Terms and Conditions apply for HSBC Premier Junior Cash Back Redemption Campaign. Terms and Conditions apply for Premier Travel Credit Card and Premier World Credit Card.
11Total Relationship Balance (TRB) includes any: Deposits in Current Account/-i, Savings Account/-i, Time Deposits, Term Deposits-i, and/or Investments in Unit Trust funds/Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds, Structured Investments/-i, Dual Currency Investments/-i and/or Direct Retail bond, and/or Cash value from Family Takaful/Life Insurance products with investment-linked and savings components.
16Amended HSBC Premier Education Promotion 2021 Terms and Conditions apply. This Promotion is applicable to HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Cardholders. The Cashback will be awarded to the primary Eligible Cardholder only, who may receive one (1) unit of Cashback per Participating Month and up to two (2) units of Cashback, worth a total of RM300 throughout the Promotion Period, subject to the availability, on a first come, first serve basis. There is a maximum value of RM150,000 in Cashback allocation to be given out, which is pooled together with the Amended HSBC Amanah Premier Education Campaign 2021.